Welcome to Inclusion & Marketing. The show that’s all about giving you the skills and insights you need to win the attention, adoration, and loyalty of more consumers – especially those with differences that are often ignored by brands.
I’m your host, Sonia Thompson – a marketer and a person with a lot of differences. Let’s get to it.
- What an employer brand is, and why you need one (no matter what the makeup of your team looks like)
- The root of what makes high quality talent want to work with your company
- The core components of communicating your employer brand
- What diversity, equity, and inclusion social proof is, and how to authentically present it
- How focusing on the employee experience will help you attract top talent
- Practical ways to communicate your brand is inclusive
- How to get started building an inclusive employer brand
Access the full transcript of the episode here.
If you like the show, I’d love it if you’d subscribe to the channel and leave a rating interview for it. It really does help the show and helps others discover it. And wouldn’t it be great if there were more people practicing inclusion and making more people feel like they belong? I think so. Also, I want to hear from you. If you have a question, a comment on this episode, a previous episode or in general, or if you would just wanna say hi, I like those kinds of messages too. Send me a voicemail at inclusivemarketing.co/voicemail. I’d love to feature your question and comments on the show.
Until next time. Remember, everyone deserves to have a place where they belong. Let’s use our individual and collective power to ensure more people feel like they do.
Somebody’s waiting on you.
Thanks for listening.