- What inclusive language is and why it is important to brands
- How to go about doing an inclusive language audit
- How to decide what kind of language is in and which is out for your brand
- How to ensure everyone cresting content for your brand uses inclusive language
- Smart ways to think about communicating about language changes to your customers
- Why language is changing so rapidly and what to do about it
- How inclusive language supports belonging
If you like the show, I’d love it if you’d subscribe to the channel and leave a rating interview for it. It really does help the show and helps others discover it. And wouldn’t it be great if there were more people practicing inclusion and making more people feel like they belong? I think so. Also, I want to hear from you. If you have a question, a comment on this episode, a previous episode or in general, or if you would just wanna say hi, I like those kinds of messages too. Send me a voicemail at inclusivemarketing.co/voicemail. That’s inclusive marketing.co/voicemail. I’d love to feature your question and comments on the show.
Until next time. Remember, everyone deserves to have a place where they belong. Let’s use our individual and collective power to ensure more people feel like they do.
Somebody’s waiting on you.
Thanks for listening.